ITIL Saving Pack
BeITCertified ITIL Saving Pack best suits to individuals, corporates and trainers and includes three products for each exam as pdf, self test software and online engine. ITIL Saving Pack is available from one month to lifetime free updates options.
- Practice Questions and Answers for 22 Exams as PDF
- Self Test Softwares for 22 Exams as Installable Application
- Online Testing Engines for 22 Exams as Online Tool click here to see exams list
- Instant Download Access
- Multiple & Single Choice Questions
- User Friendly Interface
- 100% Pass Guarantee
- Latest Questions & Answers
- Various Learning Modes
- No. of Exams : 22 Exams
- Formats : PDF, Simulator & Online Tool
- Updated : February - March 2017
- Free Updates : 1 Month
- Usage : Single User - 2 PC's
- Download Limit : Unlimited
ITIL Certification Exams
- BH0-001 - IT Service Management Foundation
- BH0-002 - BCS Certificate in Programme and Project Support Essentials
- BH0-004 - ISEB ISTQB Certificate in Software Testing
- BH0-005 - ISEB Certificate in Software Asset Management Essentials
- BH0-006 - ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- BH0-007 - ISEB Intermediate Certificate in Software Testing
- BH0-008 - ISEB Foundation Certificate in Green IT
- BH0-009 - ITSM Foundation Certificate in Problem and Incident Management
- BH0-010 - BCS Certified Tester Foundation Level 2011 syllabus
- BH0-011 - BCS Intermediate certificate in EU Code of Conduct for Data
- BH0-012 - The Foundation ITIL (2012 onwards)
- BH0-013 - Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis
- EUCOC - ISEB Intermediate Certificate in EU Code of Conduct for Data centres Exam
- FCGIT - ISEB Foundation Certificate in Green IT Exam
- ISEB-BA1 - Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis
- ISEB-ITILF - The Foundation Examination - ITIL
- ISEB-PM1 - ISEB Foundation Certificate in Project Management Exam
- ISEB-SWT2 - ISTQB-ISEB Certified Tester Foundation Level
- ISEBSWTINT-001 - ISEB Software Testing Intermediate
- ISEB-SWTINT1 - ISEB Intermediate Certificate in Software Testing Exam
- ITILF - ISEB The Foundation Examination Exam
- ITILF2011 - The ITIL Foundation - 2011
ITIL Product FAQ's
How to become ITIL Certified using your product?
- Register your ITIL exam in prometric or vue.
- Buy ITIL package and download the stuff.
- Start practicing with PDF and Test Software.
- Take exam in the centre and pass in 1st go.
What if I am unable to pass ITIL certification?
There's a very few chances of your failure in exam. If this happens; we will provide you refund within 60 days from purchase date.
Do you offer free updates for ITIL questions?
Yes. We provide updates free to our customers within the subscription.
Do you offer demo for all exams?
Yes; we offer demo for all exams as (Practice Q&A's as PDF, Test Software as Application and Online Engine as Online Tool).
How often ITIL changes its pool of questions?
It not happens so often but once in 3-4 or more months as updation of ITIL questions is a tough procedure.
Can i resell ITIL questions at website or to people?
No; you can't do it by purchasing any above packages. If found; we permanently block the account.
Can i share stuff with my colleagues or friends?
Sharing with a friend of colleague is only allowed when you buy ITIL Corporate Saving Pack.
What are the system requirements?Minimum System Requirements are:
- Any microsoft operating system
- 1.4 Ghz processor
- 1 GB Ram
- 20 MB available hard disk space (may vary)
For how long i can use the product?
You can use the product for whole subscription period without any interruption or restriction.
On how many pc's I can use products?
You are allowed to use the products on 2 computers and with ITIL Corporate Saving Pack; you can use on maximum 100 computers.
What kind of support you provide?
We provide 24/7 email support and 9-5 online chat support.
Buying 2 or more ITIL Products?
Instead of buying 2 or more ITIL products packages; we recommend you to buy ITIL Corporate Saving Pack.
How to pay for the package?
You can pay with Visa/Master credit card; we accept credit card payments via UK payment gateway PAYPOINT.NET.
Have any more questions?
Click here to contact us.